- bringing in new business.
- attracting higher quality cases and clients.
- delivering legal services more effectively and efficiently.
- Collecting Your Fee: Getting Paid from Intake to Invoice (ABA 2003)
- Attorney & Law Firm Guide to The Business of Law: Planning and Operating for Survival and Growth, Second Edition (ABA 2002)
- The Profitable Law Office Handbook: Attorney’s Guide to Successful Business Planning
- Secrets of the Business of Law: Successful Practices for Increasing Your Profits!
- The Best of Law Practice Management Review (an 11 CD set of the best interviews over 9 years from The Audio Magazine for Busy Attorneys
- The Tool Kit for Buying or Selling a Law Practice
- Law Practice Management Review: The Audio Magazine for Busy Attorneys (monthly series)
Do you want to increase your revenue? Do you want to increase your profits? Do you want to avoid “burn-out” and increase your feeling of control over your law practice? Then, talk to Ed.
Ed Poll is a law firm strategist who helps attorneys and law firms increase their profitability by...
Edward Poll, J.D., M.B.A., C.M.C., advises law firms and their leaders on practice management, business development and financial matters. He is a nationally-recognized practical guide to profit. His advice has benefited national, regional and local law firms.
Ed is unique in that he has practiced law for 25 years, was the CEO and COO of several manufacturing businesses, COO of a mid-sized law firm and has been a coach and consultant to lawyers, law firms and corporate law departments for 14 years.
Thousands of lawyers have turned Ed’s ideas into a bigger income for themselves. He’s a nationally-renowned instructor for law firms, bar associations and universities.
Ed has written several books and audiotapes on running a profitable law practice. He is the author of:
Ed is a frequent contributor to legal and business publications including: The Compleat Lawyer, Lawyers’ Weekly USA, California Lawyer, The Practical Lawyer, Law Office Economics & Management and California Law Business (supplement to the Los Angeles Daily Journal), and others publications. Find out how you can get a bigger income, a more satisfying practice and peace of mind by contacting Ed Poll today! See www.lawbiz.com and www.lawbizblog.com. Call (800) 837-5880 now!