- Coached and facilitated the Six Sigma Team at Honeywell in change management techniques and processes.
- Delivered and trained GE Capital managers in facilitation and process improvement techniques throughout the US and world.
- Designed and led Strategic Leadership Programs for the Federal Government
- Facilitated a team at Sabre Inc through the development and roll-out of a new world-wide account management initiative.
- Designed and led a successful two-year mission, vision, and strategic planning process for CFI while the company tripled in size.
- Created, facilitated, and implemented a multi-month improvement initiative for Mass General Hospital.
- Coached CEO, Executive Team, and key leadership individuals through 1 year education process.
- Designed and led a yearlong global leadership program at Johnson & Johnson.
Greg Zlevor specializes in executive development, facilitation, high performing teams, and executive coaching. He provides consultative assessments, designs and delivers professional education, creates teamwork initiatives, and facilitates leadership improvement for executives and management. He facilitates strategic planning processes and customer focus programs. Zlevor's work has taken him around the world including Europe, Asia, North America, South America and Australia.
Every business, team, and individual is unique. Most consulting and learning initiatives require a high degree of understanding and customization. Consequently, all initiatives are customized.
He is the founder and director of Westwood International, a company dedicated to executive education, coaching, consulting, and cultural improvement. Additionally, he is certified by Interaction Associates in several of their coaching models and performance technologies, a certified trainer for Carlson Learning Products, Inscape and a sanctioned trainer in Performance Management through Aubry Daniels Associates, Inc. Zlevor is a former senior manager and director with Arthur Andersen Business Consulting where he founded and directed the national team on leadership development. Zlevor is also the founder and past coordinator of the Community in Organizations Conference, an annual event that investigates the knowledge, process, and practice of creating significant, effective, and satisfying relationships within organizations. He is recently published in several books including The Change Champion's Field Guide.
A sampling of Zlevor's clients include US Army, OPM, State of Hawaii, Volvo, Intel, Honeywell, GE Capital, United Airlines, Shell Oil, EDS, Sabre Inc., Massachusetts General Hospital, and Johnson & Johnson.
Zlevor has done post-graduate course work in organizational development. He has a master's degree from Boston College in spirituality and a bachelor's degree from Lawrence University in Biology.
Sample of recent project work: