- Helping executives escape the corporate world by buying the right business the right way
- Creating large exits for small businesses so the owner can exit their business with style, grace and more money
- Accelerating businesses so they escape their plateau; dramatically increasing the value of companies
- If They Can Sell Pet Rocks Why Can't You Sell Your Business (For What You Want)?
- Buying a Business That Makes You Rich; Toss Your Job Not the Dice
John Martinka is known as The Escape Artist® because of the work he does in three areas:
John has over 20 years of business experience supported by a Masters Degree in Finance and Economics from Marquette University. A recognized public speaker, John has developed a reputation for expertise in business acquisition and “problem solving”. He has the knowledge and real life experience which gains client confidence and delivers measurable results. John gets results for his clients whether it’s buying, selling or dramatically increasing the value of a business. His experience includes having analyzed hundreds of acquisition candidates for scores of clients and helped over 100 clients buy or sell a business.
He was a co-founder of “Partner” On-Call Network, in charge of training and support. John works with numerous non-profits and twice was a Rotary Club President. In 2005 he started a Rotary project in conjunction with the Bellevue School district to install computer labs in schools. Over 2,500 computers have been donated and installed in Slovakia, Turkey and, since 2008, Antigua and Barbuda. In Antigua we have also distributed over 9,000 dictionaries to third grade students, put the Americas Foundation for Chess First Move program in the schools, initiated a teacher training program so Antiguan teachers can better use technology to reach their students and donated sewing machines and provided sewing lessons to teach ladies living in high-poverty areas the skill of sewing (they use these skills to make their family clothes, school uniforms and items they can sell).
John is the author of two books, both available on www.amazon.com: