- Owned four companies
- President and CEO of two upper Midwest banks
- Originator and President of Tucson Police Foundation, and the Casa de la Luz Hospice Foundations
- Tucson Metropolitan Chamber’s 1997 Small Business Leader of the Year
- Transfer of business ownership: brokered over 200 transactions; teaches, writes and speaks to industry peers; honored in his industry as a Fellow; launched a state industry association; implemented state industry legislation; and numerous other awards
- Wilderness Orienteering, hiking and camping
There are “turning points” in our lives.
Think about that for a moment. What are some of yours?
Marriage, birth of a child, death of a loved one, acquiring or exiting your business - your life’s work - where you spend more waking hours than with your loved ones. Or as W.M. Lewis has said, “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”
Keith deals with you confidentially, one on one. His value may be assisting you to exit or to acquire a business; profitably growing your business - or more importantly, conceptually brain storming personal or business issues that are paramount to you.
When was the last time someone truly listened to you?
Keith carries in his inventory: