Virtually the Best Annual Meeting Ever!
Thriving. Through. Ambiguity. That’s what this year is all about. And SAC is here to help you navigate these uncharted waters with this year’s annual meeting.
Where else can you go to learn about what clients and consultants are doing to not just survive but thrive in 2020—in spite of COVID-19? Where else will you get insights for growing your business this year and planning for what comes next in 2021? Where else can you gather with some of the top minds in consulting on the planet…at a very reasonable fee?
The SAC 17th Annual Meeting is moving to a virtual format this year. While we will miss seeing you all in New York in person, the good news is that with no travel required, this meeting is now available to everyone—regardless of where you’re located. And we can offer this event at a much lower price point (Sorry, we won’t be serving that great breakfast you had last year!).
Here’s what we have in store for you this year:
- Insights from Million Dollar Consulting guru Alan Weiss and a Q&A Ask Alan session
- Top speakers from across the globe on each of our three focus area
- Presentation of the 2nd annual Corrie Shanahan Memorial Advancing Consulting Award
- Sessions scheduled at convenient times for all three geographies: Europe, North America, and Pacific Rim
- All sessions archived for viewing at your convenience, as often as you’d like
- Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions on topics of interest, including promoting a book, coaching, speaking, and creating online courses
- Sessions targeted to those new to the profession or new to SAC
- What Clients Are Thinking: Three sessions, featuring European, North American, and Pacific Rim clients.
Here are some of the topics to be covered in each track:
- Alan Weiss Keynote Presentation
- Client Panels Representing Each Geographical Area: Europe, North America, Pacific Rim
- Presentation Of Advancing Consulting Awards
- How We’ve Thrived: Award Winners Talk
- Breaking Through Roadblocks
- Making The Most Of Your Money
- Open and Close: Generating Leads and Closing More Business
- Reinvention: The Pandemic Pivot
- From the Ground Up: How I Built My New Business
- Ask Alan: Q&A With the Rockstar of Consulting
- How Innovation Will Transform Our Lives
- Redefining The Global Landscape: What’s Different Now
- Making House Calls: How Healthcare And Other Key Industries Are Evolving For The Future
- SAC Sigs: Building Thought Leadership Through Association
- Going Virtually Viral: Stories of Unexpected Success and Handling the Consequences
- So You’re New Around Here: What You Need to Know to Be Successful in Consulting Today
- Birds of a Feather Sessions: Brainstorm and Share Insights With Your Colleagues
- Book Promotion
- Online Courses
Register Now for the 2020 SAC Annual Meeting – October 20-21, 2020
Registration will include unlimited access to all conference recordings. Watch at your convenience afterwards.
Early Bird Pricing – Until August 15th:
$129 for all SAC members
$149 for affiliates/partners
$199 for nonmembers/general public
Regular Pricing – After August 15th:
$179 for all SAC members
$199 for affiliates/partners
$249 for nonmembers/general public
Registration fee includes access to all conference videos.
New SAC Membership AND Annual Meeting Bundle: Register to become a new SAC member here, enter promo code SACBUNDLE2020, and you will receive a discount code to register for the Annual Meeting at a discount of $120! Bundle price: $499 (regularly $619). Become a member today!