Virtually the Best Annual Meeting Ever!
Thriving. Through. Ambiguity. That’s what this year is all about. And SAC is here to help you navigate these uncharted waters with this year’s annual meeting.
Where else can you go to learn about what clients and consultants are doing to not just survive but thrive in 2020—in spite of COVID-19? Where else will you get insights for growing your business this year and planning for what comes next in 2021? Where else can you gather with some of the top minds in consulting on the planet…at a very reasonable fee?
The SAC 17th Annual Meeting is moving to a virtual format this year. While we will miss seeing you all in New York in person, the good news is that with no travel required, this meeting is now available to everyone—regardless of where you’re located. And we can offer this event at a much lower price point (Sorry, we won’t be serving that great breakfast you had last year!).
Here’s what we have in store for you this year:
- Insights from Million Dollar Consulting guru Alan Weiss and a Q&A Ask Alan session
- Top speakers from across the globe on each of our three focus area
- Presentation of the 2nd annual Corrie Shanahan Memorial Advancing Consulting Award
- Sessions scheduled at convenient times for all three geographies: Europe, North America, and Pacific Rim
- All sessions archived for viewing at your convenience, as often as you’d like
- Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions on topics of interest, including promoting a book, coaching, speaking, and creating online courses
- Sessions targeted to those new to the profession or new to SAC
- What Clients Are Thinking: Three sessions, featuring European, North American, and Pacific Rim clients.
- Alan Weiss Keynote Presentation
- Client Panels Representing Each Geographical Area: Europe, North America, Pacific Rim
- Presentation Of Advancing Consulting Awards
- How We’ve Thrived: Award Winners Talk with Pamela Harper
- Breaking Through Roadblocks
- Making The Most Of Your Money
- Open and Close: Generating Leads and Closing More Business
- Reinvention: The Pandemic Pivot – Lori Michele Leavitt
- From the Ground Up: How I Built My New Business
- Resilience: What You Need to Know to Recover and Rebound Faster – Richard Citrin
- Ask Alan: Q&A with the Rockstar of Consulting
- How Innovation Will Transform Our Lives
- Redefining The Global Landscape: What’s Different Now
- Making House Calls: How Healthcare And Other Key Industries Are Evolving For The Future
- SAC Sigs: Building Thought Leadership Through Association
- Going Virtually Viral: Stories of Unexpected Success and Handling the Consequences
- So You’re New Around Here: What You Need to Know to Be Successful in Consulting Today
- Birds of a Feather Sessions: Brainstorm and Share Insights With Your Colleagues
- Speaking – Steve Markman, facilitator
- Coaching – Kevin Berchelmann, facilitator
- Book Promotion
- Online Courses
See our Presenters.
Register Now for the 2020 SAC Annual Meeting – October 20-21, 2020
Registration will include unlimited access to all conference recordings. Watch at your convenience afterwards.
Early Bird Pricing – Until August 15th:
$129 for all SAC members
$149 for affiliates/partners
$199 for nonmembers/general public
Regular Pricing – After August 15th:
$179 for all SAC members
$199 for affiliates/partners
$249 for nonmembers/general public
Registration fee includes access to all conference videos.
New SAC Membership AND Annual Meeting Bundle: Register to become a new SAC member here, enter promo code SACBUNDLE2020, and you will receive a discount code to register for the Annual Meeting at a discount of $120! Bundle price: $499 (regularly $619). Become a member today!
Award-winning business performance expert Lisa Anderson, the founder and president of LMA Consulting Group Inc., specializes in manufacturing strategy and end-to-end supply chain transformation that maximizes the customer experience and enables profitable, scalable, dramatic business growth. Lisa is President of the Inland Empire Chapter of APICS (national trade organization supply chain), one of the most active and innovative chapters in the United States. She has been instrumental in engaging students and has fostered the environment that has earned national recognition for the students from Harvey Mudd College and Cal Poly Pomona.
Founding partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., Pam Harper is a strategic growth expert who enables visionary CEOs, boards, and senior executives of successful companies to get to the heart of complex strategic leadership issues to accelerate momentum for game-changing results. She is the author of the critically acclaimed book Preventing Strategic Gridlock®, and was cited as an acknowledged expert in Alexandra R. Lajoux’s 2019 book The Art of M&A 5th Edition. Pam is co-host of Growth Igniters® Radio, featuring best-selling authors and mid-market CEOs who are transforming the face of business. She founded and for over 5 years chaired the Association for Corporate Growth NJ’s Corporate Growth Conference & Awards, one of the association’s signature events. Pam is also the Founding Chair, of SAC’s Advancing Consulting Awards Committee.
Lori Michele Leavitt is The Pivot Catalyst. She catalyzes momentum for leaders and teams through keynotes, leadership sessions and peer groups, coaching, consulting and software to sustain alignment and momentum. She has a passion for bringing life to great ideas, and bringing “nimble practices to grown up companies.” She is author of The Pivot: Orchestrating Extraordinary Business Momentum. Lori is a confidente to CEOs and speaks on aligned momentum and culture change. She is also a founder of companies that make life better, including a remote monitoring company bringing cashless vending of potable drinking water to our world and gap assessment that guided major healthcare orgs through HIPAA.
Steve Markman is the Founder and President of Markman Speaker Management, LLC, a multi-service speaker agency founded in 1994. With over 30 years of experience in the speaker and conference business, Steve conducts customized one-on-one virtual training and coaching sessions designed particularly for independent consultants. These sessions are designed to boost visibility, generate business leads, and demonstrate thought leadership. Similarly, his firm conducts training for corporate marketing and PR/communications staff to develop or improve a company’s speaker placement process. Steve’s Executive Visibility Speaker service has helped clients in virtually all industries, get speaking engagements. His Speakers Bureau division, provides keynote speakers to organizations worldwide.
Award-winning marketing expert Linda J. Popky, the founder and president of Leverage2Market Associates, transforms organizations through powerful marketing performance. Her clients range from small businesses and consultants to mid-sized companies and large Fortune 500 enterprises. Named one of Silicon Valley’s Top 100 Women of Influence and a member of Alan Weiss’s Million Dollar Consulting® Hall of Fame, Linda J. Popky has extensive experience in marketing – in industry, agencies, and consulting. She is the former president of Women in Consulting and certified as a master mentor in the Private Roster Mentoring Program. Linda is the author of Marketing Above the Noise: Achieve Strategic Advantage With Marketing That Matters.
Million Dollar Consultant Alan Weiss, president of Summit Consulting, has been called the “rock star of consulting.” He’s published over 500 articles and 60 books on consulting, is an inductee into the Professional Speaking Hall of Fame® and the concurrent recipient of the National Speakers Association Council of Peers Award of Excellence. He has been named a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants, one of only two people in history holding both those designations. The founder of SAC, Alan has developed the premiere global community for solo consultants.