Thank you for agreeing to speak at the 19th Annual Meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Consulting (SAC): Reinvent for Success on October 11th through 13th, 2022. We are thrilled that you will be joining us for this three-day event featuring an exciting list of global presentations to some of the world’s top independent consultants.
We will be using Zoom Webinar as our meeting platform. For general sessions, the audience will be muted throughout the session, but able to submit questions through the Q&A and chat box. Breakout sessions and Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions will be held in Zoom Rooms where all attendees are able to participate. In addition, there will be at least one wine-down networking session each day, where all attendees are welcome to attend and participate.
While we know most people have become all too familiar with Zoom during this pandemic, if you are not comfortable with the Zoom Webinar setup we will be using for this event, please let us know.
Here’s important information you need to know:
- The conference will be held October 11, 12 and 13, 2022. Each day starts at a different time, to accommodate audiences in different time zones.
- All sessions will be recorded and archived so that attendees can access the recordings at a convenient time for their location. We don’t expect anyone to participate in the entire conference live.
- All sessions will be 60 minutes.
- We will provide you with a conference-themed Zoom background and a conference JPG to use as your Zoom photo (in case you turn off your camera). If you need help setting this up, let us know.
- You are welcome to use PowerPoint slides if you so desire. We will provide a conference-themed title slide that we ask you to put at the front of your deck. After that, you are welcome to use whatever template you like for the rest of your presentation.
- A SAC host will be assigned to your session. The host will introduce you at the beginning of the session and remain as a presenter throughout the session so that they can access Q&A and answer any questions that come up.
- As a speaker, you are entitled to attend all sessions as our guest. We will register you for the event, which will allow you access to password-protected event sites. If we don’t have your mailing address, you will see the SAC mailing address in Claremont, CA on your event confirmation.
- You are also welcome to invite a client or colleague to attend the event at no charge. Please send their contact information by September 20th and we will contact them to know that they are being invited as your guest.
We are delighted to offer you a one-year complimentary membership as a thank you for your participation. If you would like to take advantage of this, please apply for SAC membership here (it is fine to just fill in basic information and skip by the rest of the questions since we know you) and use the code SAC4FREEYEAR22 to receive your first year complimentary.
We want to give you as much promotion and visibility as possible during this event. To do that effectively, we need your help:
- If you have not done so already, email us a 2-3 sentence description of your event within the next 5 days.
- Check the event website to confirm your photo, bio and session description are correct.
- We will need your social media handles so we can tag you in posts. See below for how to submit this information.
- We are setting up an online bookstore that will feature books written by our speakers. If you’d like your books included, submit the necessary information using the link below.
- We’d also like to offer you the opportunity to create a 30-60 second video that we will send to our members in advance of the event. Videos shot on mobile devices are fine, but please use a horizontal frame (landscape), not vertical. Confirm on the speaker information link that you will be sending a video and we will send you the upload information.
- Each speaker is welcome to submit one piece of promotional material for the SAC Virtual Meeting kit. This can be a general piece talking about your business, or a special promotional offer for meeting attendees. Your material should be saved in PDF format. Confirm that you will be submitting a promotional piece and we will send you the upload information.
The deadline to receive book information and videos is September 12th.
Use this link to submit book and social media information, and to confirm video and promotional material submissions.
To help you with your Zoom presentation:
Thank you again for your help with this event. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.