- This event has passed.
Best Practices Webinar – Susan RoAne
April 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT- free to members; fee for non-members
SAC Best Practices Webinar Series
How to Work a Room Redux: Making Lasting Connections in Today’s Post-Pandemic World – Susan RoAne
Working a Room WEBINAR: In Person and Online
PREPARATION is still the Key To The Kingdom whether we are attending in-person or online events
In this participatory webinar, you’ll learn:
- How best to prepare BEFORE you step into the room…or Zoom.
- The 3 traits of an effective, engaging self-introduction.
- Why not to be an interrogator by asking TOO many questions.
- How to exit conversations GRACIOUSLY
- What constitutes easy-going CONNECTING Conversation
- The top three traits of SAVVY Networkers that build relationships and business.
- BONUS: What’s different in the age of the PANDEMIC PAUSE
About the Speaker:
Named as one of Forbes.com top 25 Networking Experts to Follow, Susan RoAne is known as “The Mingling Maven®”. She leads a double life as a bestselling author and a sought-after entertaining keynote speaker who gives multi-generational audiences the required tools, practical techniques and strategies they need to connect and communicate in today’s global business world.
A former Chicagoan who still prefers Deep Dish Pizza, Susan’s groundbreaking best-seller, How to Work a Room® —with over a million sold worldwide— launched an industry. She also wrote The Secrets of Savvy Networking & Face To Face: How To Reclaim The Personal Touch in A Digital World. Among her Clients are: Kraft, LinkedIn, Apple, Bank of America, Hershey Foods, NFL, and Price Waterhouse.