- This event has passed.
PRACTICUM Webinar: Robert M. Birgen
August 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT- free to members; fee for non-members
SAC PRACTICUM Webinar Series
Financial Planning: What Smart Consultants Should Know — Robert M. Birgen
What steps should you take now to build and protect your wealth? How can you protect your assets, while planning for unforeseen circumstances?
In this webinar, financial planning expert Bob Birgen will explain how to:
- Build tax deductible wealth, using a pension plan. Depending on your situation, you may get tax deductions north of $100,000 per year.
- Create a “super” Roth IRA with annual contributions of $40,000 that can grow into tax-free income.
- Grow your taxable investment accounts in a tax-efficient manner.
- Structure your investment accounts to get the best possible return with the least possible risk.
- Sell a highly appreciated asset and pay zero capital gains tax.
- Protect your income in the event of a career-ending disability.
- Protect your future self in the event of a long-term care event.
- Design an estate plan to protect your beneficiaries from creditors and divorce.
- Incorporate life insurance into your estate planning.
About the Speaker:
Robert M. Birgen is a principal with Abridge Partners, LLC in Diamond Bar, CA. He provides wealth management services focusing on investments, insurance, and tax planning. Bob lectures frequently on insurance, tax, and investment.