SAC Annual Meeting
October 5 - October 7fee for members and non-members
The 2021 SAC Annual Meeting is set for October 5-7, 2021.
Our theme this year is “Ready for Rebound.”
- Three shorter days with staggering starting times each day for different geographies
- More time for networking between sessions
- More interactivity within sessions
- More breakout sessions, including a focus on Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Keynote by SAC Founder Alan Weiss
- Client panels from different geographies
- Birds of a Feather sessions
- Presentations by outside experts and members of the SAC community
- Presentation of the 3rd Annual Corrie Shanahan Memorial Advancing Consulting Awards
Early Bird Pricing (through June 1st):
$199 for all SAC members
$229 for affiliates/partners
$299 for nonmembers/general public
$249 for all SAC members
$279 for affiliates/partners
$349 for nonmembers/general public
Registration includes access to all conference recordings. Watch at your convenience afterwards.
Your registration fee is non-refundable. If you cancel before July 23, 2021, your registration fee can be applied to future events.