The Society for the Advancement of Consulting® offers Board Approval of SAC members in a specialty area of consulting.
This certification is granted infrequently, and is intended to showcase those individuals who are leading practitioners in their fields. It is an indication of the highest level of performance, as attested to by duration, quality, client testimonials, and adherence to strict ethical standards.
Upon request, SAC will provide prospective clients with evidence of the member’s qualifications for Board Certification status. Board certification means the individual may be one of only a handful of consultants qualified to that degree in the world. It is an assurance to clients that they are in partnership with a world-class consulting resource.
Members with Board Certification
- Lisa Anderson MBA, CSCP – Supply Chain Strategy
- Leslie Austin Ph.D. – Executive Coaching: Behavior Modification
- Robbie Baxter – Recurring Revenue
- Maynard Brusman Ed.D. – Executive & Leadership Coaching — and — Trusted Advisor to Law Firms
- David Gardner – Configurable Product & Services Strategy and Implementation
- Margaret Haas – MA Executive Recruiting and Executive Coaching
- Seth Kahan – Thought-leader and Exemplar in Change
- Ann Latham – Master Facilitator
- John Martinka – Business Acquisitions and Sales
- Rebecca A. Morgan, MS Economics; CFPIM – Operations Management
- Scott Simmonds CPCU, ARM – Insurance Consulting
- Phil Symchych, Strategy, Succession Planning, and Finance