New & Improved Member Benefits
SAC is expanding the list of member benefits, and it’s now easier then ever to join the organization or renew your membership with a new streamlined, easy-to-use online process for both first-time members and renewals.
Grow Through Association
- Access to programs run by Million Dollar Consulting guru Alan Weiss
- Two-day Annual Meeting, held each Fall in New York City, featuring presentations and workshops by top experts
- Regional workshops held in global locations
- Access to top global consultant community through Alan’s Forums, alansforums.com
- Support for special interest groups within the SAC community
- Local and regional meetups in US and international locations
Market Your Business
- Listing in member directory on SAC website
- Opportunity to participate in bi-monthly news release program
- Publish content on SAC blog
- Leverage SAC social media presence
- Member badge and branding materials for use in your own marketing
- Podcast Central features podcasts by SAC members
- SAC in Print site featuring books authored by SAC members
- SAC in Print books are available for sale on the SAC Bookshop
- Coming soon: SAC Press – eBooks featuring SAC member submissions.
Run Your Practice Eﬀectively
- Quarterly PRACTICUM webinars on business topics
- Discounts on support services, including insurance, publicity, software, hotels, entertainment, ridesharing, publishing, web development, etc.
- Partnerships and reciprocal beneﬁts with complementary organizations
- Monthly Best Practices webinars, featuring top speakers in the industry
- Accelerator Lab workshops—virtual sessions to develop competency in speciﬁc skills
- Alan’s Advice column, in the monthly SAC newsletter
- Opportunity to apply for SAC Board Certiﬁcation in specialty areas
- Corrie Shanahan Memorial Award for Advancing Consulting—given annually to outstanding emerging and established consultants
Share best practices. Gain new insights. Leverage the practical experience of the top practitioners in the profession. Be part of the most robust community of individual consultants in the world. Participate in online and in-person events. Grow your consulting practice by staying involved with the best of the best.
- SAC membership is available to consultants who are dedicated to making a living through the sale of consulting services.
- SAC members must have high ethical standards and agree to be bound by the SAC code of ethics.
- To join SAC, consultants should have at least three consecutive years in the consulting profession or related experience, defined to include coaches, trainers, facilitators, professional speakers, counselors, and related professions within our embrace.
- We focus on solo practitioners, but also welcome individuals from small firms of 12 or fewer people.
- Members should have college undergraduate degree or alternatively at least 10 consecutive years in the consulting profession or related experience.