Special interest groups (SIGs) bring together SAC members with common interests and skills around the world to brainstorm, share best practices, and build alliances to help each other be more successful. There are several SIGs in process, and we are interested in your feedback for additional areas.
- Supply Chain – (Meets 3rd Monday at 12pm Pacific)
- Non-profits – (Meets 1st Thursday at 2pm Pacific)
- Healthcare / Life Sciences – (Meets 3rd Tuesday at 10am Pacific)
- Technology – (Meets 4th Tuesday at 1pm Pacific)
- The Coaching SIG is forming in March 2021. We expect this group to interest consultants who focus on coaching for their clients. If you are interested in joining the introductory meeting, please fill out the SIG interest form
- Finance / SMEs
If you are interested in joining these groups, sign up below.
Download Thriving in the New Business Environment Ebook
Why the Strategic Supply Chain Matters
Want to know how to successfully navigate and thrive post COVID and why the strategic supply chain matters? Global supply chain experts, consultants and thought leaders explain why and provide their insights about where supply chain goes next in this first installment of the series Thriving in the New Business Environment.