Special interest groups (SIGs) bring together SAC members with common interests and skills around the world to brainstorm, share best practices, and build alliances to help each other be more successful. There are several SIGs in process, and we are interested in your feedback for additional areas.
- Supply Chain – (Meets 2nd Wednesday at 12pm Pacific)
- Non-profits – (Meets 1st Thursday at 2pm Pacific)
- Technology – (Meets 4th Tuesday at 1pm Pacific)
- Coaching – (Meets 1st Tuesday at 12pm Pacific)
- Podcasting – (Meets 2nd Monday at 11am Pacific)
- Professional Speaking – (Meets 4th Wednesday at 11am Pacific)
If you are interested in joining these groups, sign up below.
Download Thriving in the New Business Environment Ebook
Why the Strategic Supply Chain Matters
Want to know how to successfully navigate and thrive post COVID and why the strategic supply chain matters? Global supply chain experts, consultants and thought leaders explain why and provide their insights about where supply chain goes next in this first installment of the series Thriving in the New Business Environment.