Special interest groups (SIGs) bring together SAC members with common interests and skills around the world to brainstorm, share best practices, and build alliances to help each other be more successful. There are several SIGs in process, and we are interested in your feedback for additional areas.
- Supply Chain
- Events: Reshoring in a Post COVID World
- Healthcare / Life Sciences
- The Healthcare/ Life Sciences SIG is forming in December 2020. We expect this group to interest consultants who focus on the healthcare and life sciences industries. If you are interested in joining the introductory meeting, please fill out the SIG interest form
- SMEs (small medium enterprises)
- The Technology SIG is forming in December 2020. We expect this group to interest consultants who focus on IT and technology improvements for their clients. If you are interested in joining the introductory meeting, please fill out the SIG interest form
If you are interested in joining these groups, sign up below.
Download Thriving in the New Business Environment Ebook
Why the Strategic Supply Chain Matters
Want to know how to successfully navigate and thrive post COVID and why the strategic supply chain matters? Global supply chain experts, consultants and thought leaders explain why and provide their insights about where supply chain goes next in this first installment of the series Thriving in the New Business Environment.