Special interest groups (SIGs) bring together SAC members with common interests and skills around the world to brainstorm, share best practices, and build alliances to help each other be more successful. SIG meetings are free to SAC members, but you must register to join a SIG.
The SAC Supply Chain SIG began in May 2020. The group is composed of consultants from multiple countries circling the world who primarily serve manufacturing and supply chain industries. Our focus is to provide collective thought leadership, share best practices and create significant value for our clients.
SAC members click here to register.
- Strong Relationships and Proactive Strategies Are Key to Successful Navigation of Supply Chain Disruption, October 1, 2021
- Effective Supply Chain Management May be Key to Rapid Growth and Scalability, May 24, 2021
- Strategic Supply Chain Comes of Age Post-Pandemic, March 1, 2021
- Upcoming & Past Events: Panels and More
- Interlinks Podcast Series
Download Thriving in the New Business Environment Ebook
Why the Strategic Supply Chain Matters
Want to know how to successfully navigate and thrive post COVID and why the strategic supply chain matters? Global supply chain experts, consultants and thought leaders explain why and provide their insights about where supply chain goes next in this first installment of the series Thriving in the New Business Environment.
Supply Chain SIG Members
Members click here for a password protected resources page. If you need the password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.