Weiss Advice Issue: 159, December, 2016
Here are some questions for you as you enter the final month of the year:
- Am I where I thought I’d be financially? Why or Why not?
- Do I have a healthy pipeline in place for 2017?
- Am I reducing labor intensity while I’m growing revenue?
- Have I succeeded in soliciting referrals?
- Am I receiving unsolicited referrals?
- Has my brand improved and visibility risen?
- Have I published a book or am I working on one?
- Have I written in my 2017 vacations so that I can work around them?
- Am I closer to being seen as an expert (or even thought leader)?
- Am I financially secure? Have I used money wisely? Are my debts lower than last year?
Take a look at megatrends in finance, globalization, demographics, social mores, technology and other factors. Ask if you’re taking them into consideration in your marketing and offerings.
With a month left in this year, it’s a good time to pause and take stock rather than awaiting New Year’s. Begin the New Year with a running start.