This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
2/110 Gertrude St, Fitzroy VIC 3065 Australia
Over 20 years, I have worked on hundreds of transformative strategic projects which rely on my stand-out skills of (a) gaining consensus where diverse views exist, and (b) synthesising complex material into clear strategies, plans and frameworks.
My best clients are governments, businesses and non-profits whose leaders are ambitious enough to recognise that:
- Their desired end-game is worth a disruption
- Their reputation and credibility hangs on demonstrable results
- They are under change pressure and therefore need to work with what they have right now
My clients usually engage me when they want help to:
- Envision = Discover what’s possible (when they’re stuck)
- Ideate = Find what’s got potential (when they’re doing things the same old way)
- Decide = Determine what’s worth doing (when opinions are polarised)
- Disseminate = Get attention and widespread adoption
- Act = Take concrete steps to allocate effort
I've worked with numerous public value agencies on the alignment of leaders around clearly articulated strategic vision, roles and objectives — with demonstrable outcomes. Unlike a large consulting firm, I directly lead each project and am personally accountable to my client for each deliverable.
My core capabilities include:
1. Strategy creation, especially where simplicity is sought in complex operating environments.
2. Session facilitation, particularly where differing paradigms exist or where agreement is not easily gained.
3. Design of conceptual models/frameworks requiring synthesis of complex ideas.